High-density polyurethane concrete leveling
is the most efficient, cost effective and environmentally friendly way to raise and stabilize existing concrete slabs. Used extensively by DOTs for over 3 decades, polyurethane concrete leveling has been real-world tested under the toughest conditions.
Polyurethane offers many advantages compared to other concrete leveling methods. Some advantages include:
- Excellent coverage: within 1/32 of an inch
- Up to 250 psi compressive & tensile strength
- Will not shrink
- 95% closed cell foam repels water
- Doesn't stress the concrete due to even coverage & low viscosity of the urethane
- Small injection holes (5/8") helps maintain concrete's structural integrity
- Extreme lifting capability
- Lightweight: 125-250 pounds per yard will not overburden the soil (Concrete Grout is about 2,500 lbs per yard)
- Used by DOTs for over 30 years on Highways and Bridge Approaches
- Sub-seals floors
- Waterproofs walls
What do we do?
If you have settling concrete slab, the soil underneath the concrete has settled and needs filling. Regardless of what is causing your settlement, we can lift and level sunken concrete slab back to the desired height.
We Level Concrete and Underseal Concrete to Fill Voids and STOP settling. We UNDERSEAL and LEVEL Highways, Bridge Approaches, Sidewalks, Waterfalls, Runways, Taxiways, Garage Floors, Warehouse Floors, Industrial Floors, Loading Docks, Basement Floors, Patios, Court Yards, Planters, Stone Walls, AC Pads, Pool Decks, Schools, Pools, Concrete Slabs, Asphalt and Sun Rooms.
We use GPR (ground penetrating radar) to quickly, safely and accurately locate subsurface voids. In addition to being used for slab lifting purposes, Ground Penetrating Radars can be used in landfills, streets, parking lots, cemeteries, bridges, and more.
Because we are committed to customer satisfaction and quality service, we are proud members of the Home Builders Association and the Better Business Bureau.
Our residential service area includes Missouri and Kansas. For commercial concrete leveling, we serve the following areas: Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, and South Carolina.
For professional concrete service, contact Polyjacking.com today!