Home > Service Area > Arkansas > Bentonville
Commercial Concrete Leveling in Bentonville,
Apartment buildings and businesses in Bentonville may find that their concrete has settled and is no longer level. This can be caused due to a number of reasons, including:
- Improperly compacted soil during new construction
- Droughts and high temperatures cause moisture to evaporate
- Settlement due to water saturation of an area
- Cracks in concrete giving water access to run beneath slabs
These problems get worse over time
and cause concrete to sink and become uneven. Polyjacking.com has the solution for getting your concrete back to its original state. Some
common problem areas include steps, sidewalks, retaining walls, and more.
Polyjacking.com uses the method of polyjacking to raise and stabilize your
business' concrete back to its original grade. This
method uses high-density polyurethane foam injected into the affected
area of the concrete. It expands to fill the voids underneath the concrete, and raises it back to its
original position and permanently stabilizes the concrete. Due to its short hardening time and minimal
disruption, the concrete is ready to use in about 15 minutes.
Polyjacking can be used in both commercial and industrial settings. No job is too big
for the professionals at Polyjacking.com.
What are Benefits of Polyjacking?
Following are a few of the many benefits in using polyjacking:
- Prevents recurring settlement
- Long-term solution
- Polyurethane foam expands and fills in voids and gaps
- Polyurethane foam is moisture resistant, therefore it will not break down and wash away
- Polyurethane foam creates its own hydraulic lift so we can control the lifting process precisely to
within 10/1000th of an inch
- Polyurethane has
a fast curing
can be used
provides a solid
and dense product to
Contact Polyjacking.com for Commercial Concrete Leveling
Polyjacking.com specializes in commercial concrete leveling and lifting in Bentonville, Arkansas. If you have a commercial, industrial, or agricultural building with sunken concrete,
contact Polyjacking.com today.