Uneven floors can be a store owner's worse nightmare. It can also be a safety hazard for employees and customers, affecting the overall appearance of the store. If your retail floor is in need of a face-lift, Polyjacking.com offers the perfect solution for all of your concrete repair needs.
At Polyjacking.com, we offer a full line of concrete repair methods designed to repair cracks and ensure long-lasting repair results. We repair the following concrete issues:
- Holes under concrete
- Voids under concrete
Retail Flooring Repair Options
Polyjacking.com uses polyurethane, a high-density foam, to lift and stabilize the concrete slab back to its original position without excavating the area. This process is cheaper than removing the concrete and the curing time is in minutes. Only a few polyurethane trucks are needed for the installation process. The process involves:
- Polyurethane is injected through tiny 5/8 holes.
- As the foam expands under the floors, the concrete is raised back to its original position and permanently stabilized.
- All drilled holes are filled and the areas is cleaned up.
- The floor is ready to be used.
Polyjacking requires little disruption, therefore, it is the most preferred concrete repair method for retail flooring repairs for the St. Louis area. Using polyurethane foam offers many advantages for retail stores.
- Moisture resistant
- Ready for heavy traffic within minutes after curing
- Fills in spaces and voids
- Contours to the shape and size of voids
Contact us today or get a free online quote if you need new floors for your retail store in the St. Louis and Kansas City, MO area.