Concrete Leveling for Parking Lots
An uneven parking lot is not only unsightly, but it can also create movement or a void under the foundation. When the concrete is not level, there is a risk of drainage problems and possible damage to equipment or injury to people. Concrete leveling has an advantage over slab replacement in that it offers more cost-savings and is less disruptive. Leveling existing concrete is the most economical way to even the surface and save it before it becomes too damaged. If you need parking lot leveling in Kansas City and other locations, our high-density polyurethane concrete leveling method is the way to go. It is important to keep parking lots level and in good repair.
We use high-density polyurethane products from NCFI. The installation process involves the following steps:
- The polyurethane foam is injected through a 5/8″ hole.
- The polyurethane foam cures in a short amount of time (about 15 minutes) filling the voids beneath the concrete slab.
- As the foam expands, the concrete is precisely leveled to within 1/100″ and stabilized. There is very little disruption when using this system.
- The parking lot is raised to its proper level, the holes are filled and the poly equipment is removed.
Parking Lot Repair
The advantages of using this polyurethane for parking lot repair in St. Louis and other cities are many. The following advantages include:
- Economical: High-density polyurethane provides a permanent solution that is around 75% less expensive than the cost of removing and replacing existing concrete.
- Non-Invasive: Because this method is 80% faster than other methods, there is very little disruption.
- Efficient: The polyurethane foam hardens in about 15 minutes and your parking lot repair is completed in a very short time.
- Lightweight: Polyurethane foam is lightweight, only adding 3-5 pounds per cubic foot to the parking lot’s sub-base compared to 100 pounds or more if using mudjacking or other methods.
- Moisture Resistant: This material is also resistant to moisture making this method long-lasting.
Keeping your parking lot in good condition is important not only for the cosmetic side of it, but also for the safety of the clients, customers, and visitors. Contact Polyjacking.com for any of your parking lot leveling needs in St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas, and other areas. In addition, we will give you a free quote!