Home > Applications For Use > Concrete Floors
Certain man-made and natural elements can cause concrete to buckle, crack, chip, and deteriorate. Repairing the concrete is essential since even the smallest blemish can allow elements such as dirt and water to get into the concrete and make the problem even worse.
That is why, at the first signs of concrete damage, you get an experienced concrete repair company in to inspect it and offer the best repair solutions for your damaged concrete. If the concrete floors in your home or business are showing signs of deterioration, contact Polyjacking.com for a free inspection.
When a concrete floor starts to fail, it can lead to many problems.
Some of the more common problems with concrete floors are:
The Polyjacking Process for Concrete Floors
Using poly equipment, polyjacking is a relatively simple process. This process uses a high-density polyurethane foam that is injected into the concrete. This polyurethane foam expands 20 times its liquid volume and contours to the size and shape of the voids beneath the concrete for 100% coverage.
This will lift the concrete back to its original level.
The process includes:
- Drilling a small 5/8" hole through the affected concrete.
- Polyurethane foam is injected into the voids beneath the concrete. As it expands the concrete is raised and permanently stabilized and the site cleaned up
- Polyurethane has a short hardening time, so the concrete surface is ready for use after about 15 minutes.
Polyurethane is waterproof so it prevents any future erosion problems. After your concrete floor is lifted and stabilized, it will stay that way for many years to come.
The Advantages of Polyjacking a Concrete Floor
There are many advantages to using the process of polyjacking over mudjacking for your residential or industrial concrete floor repair.
Here are some of the advantages:
- Economical - less expensive than removing and replacing concrete
- Moisture resistant - Polyurethane is water-resistant
- Polyurethane creates a precise lift of the concrete
- Durability - Polyurethane is strong yet dense and can support a large amount of weight
- Less disruption - Polyurethane dries quickly to concrete can be used immediately
- Conformability - Polyurethane foam contours to the size and shape of the voids to provide total coverage
For any of your concrete floor leveling or lifting needs,
contact the professionals of Polyjacking.com for your St. Louis, Kansas City, and the surrounding area lifting solution.